Complete Pet Bathing System – $499 [PURCHASE]
If you already own a GT Grooming Trailer we MIGHT be able to configure a Bath Buddy recirculating bathing system for as low as $299! Call us to find out if your salon is compatible!
If you’re a groomer who enjoys recirculators, the GT Bath Buddy Deep Cleansing System is a real beauty! It’s engineered to work perfectly in the GT Trailer, but it can be safely used in any other grooming salon. AND, our Bath Buddy Filter Conversion Kit is sold separately for groomers who have tried to build their own recirculating bathers!! (It also works as a great way to upgrade the Hanvey Bathing Beauty™!
– This isn’t just another recirculator; it’s a GT –
⊕ Super-safe built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter)
⊕ Super-safe wireless air switch; just press to turn on and off
⊕ Completely waterproof
⊕ Electrical box easily mounts to walls for safety and tidiness
⊕ One-piece stainless steel filter (Screen-less & no seams to catch gunk!)
⊕ No tools needed to remove and clean the filter
⊕ Soft base to protect your tub (No metal bolts)
⊕ High pressure and deep cleansing spray
⊕ Adjustable flow valve
⊕ Soft non-neoprene high-volume hose
⊕ Up to hundreds of dollars cheaper than the competition*
What Is the GT Bath Buddy?
The GT Bath Buddy is a dog washing system designed to help pet groomers save water, save shampoo, save time, and make money! Just like a dishwasher or washing machine, the Bath Buddy uses high pressure and high volume soapy water to lift out dirt, grime, and dead hair better and faster than hand scrubbing. Then, a rinse cycle flushes the dirty water down the drain.
Mobile Grooming Benefits
- Saves time (Saves you money)
- Saves shampoo (Saves you money)
- Uses less water than hand-washing (Ideal for mobile grooming)
- Uses less hot water than hand-washing (Ideal for mobile grooming)
- Saves propane (Saves you money)
- High pressure “water fingers” saves your hands!
- Allows you to accept customers you might not normally accept! (Makes you money!)
- Built-in GFCI; no electric shocks!
- Electrical box mounts to walls; no tripping over cords!
- Wireless “air switch”; no contact with an electrical switch!
- Almost impossible to tip over (low spray hose insertion point)
- UL-listed parts
- Bathing Instructions (coming soon)
- Cleaning Instructions (coming soon)
- How to Modify Little Giant Pump to Accept GT Bath Buddy Filter
- VIDEO: How to Modify Little Giant Pump to Accept GT Bath Buddy Filter
- GT’s History (and Conversion!) Regarding Recirculating Bathing Systems
– Sleek, simple, GT –